3.17.2009

shoulder ache

17th of March,

this is my second night i can't sleep..
my shoulder get hurt badly this time if i'm not mistaken..
mom decided to bring me to look for this chinese medical.. 田大夫
mom's high blood pressure get controlled because of her too..

she is a great doctor..
studied both western and chinese medicine b4 start her medic job..
she's kinda old already but still look young.
she's a chinese from China..

okay now get back to my shoulder,
dono why also..
it get stiffed and hardened when i play futsal..
shoulder start feeling the pain after friday..
and so grandma ask the maid to massage for me for awhile,
it get worse after all..
hope i can recover soon..
HOPE SHE NVR ASK ME TO STOP PLAYING FUTSAL!
i'll show in my next update how i'm poke with needle..hehe..

-l33w3il00n-

No comments: