3.28.2009

football and me

the place where me have the most confidence is when me standing on the football ground and futsal court..
另我从拾信心的地方,
肯定就是足球场。

it helps me to feel useful and exist.
我的存在和用处,
我能感觉到。

wondering what other thing me can do without football..
除了足球,
还能做什么?

those moments of football,
team up with team to score goals,
teaming up with ats to score counter attack,
teaming up xian zhiong to score corner kick,
showing off my personal skill to run all the way on the right,
supporting captain's long shot,
creating chances for all..
这里懒得翻译!

and now,
the objective me play football,
is to spend time with them..?
enjoy my time..?
for the sick of entertainment..?
or just acting cool?
现在,
我站在草场上的目标是什么?
娱乐性,还是挑战性?
还是在装有型?

it has changed the objective of me playing football.. ?
现今的足球,
有没有变了质?

not emo-ing,
just wondering.

hey guys, remember next zidane?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7YbraoTHvs

No comments: