1.04.2009

card games

I miss to play some card games..
today i took out a deck of playing cards..
i look at it.. (stoned)

For my beloved playing cards,
i love u so much,
and even used to sleep together with you everyday...
u r so great as u can change urself anytime, anywhere,
by breaking urself into parts..

CHOR DAI D..
K, A, 2..
i can always recognise u,
but i couldn't remember where u go everytime,
and why don't u come to see me EVERY time..
with ur combination with superb smaller cards,
it can help me to chang the world.

BLACKJACK,
10, J, Q, K, A
i need u to come visit me always..
cause if u do,
u can make my life more wonderful
but if u don't
u destroy my life..
such a great power..

i miss u..
#1. police and thief
#2. heart attack
#3. in between

long time no see..

红中,白板,发财,
东,南,西,北。。
haha.. too HARD for me as a pillow..
however,
i love u too..

(tysern, hwee chee,ats sure get mad when they see this.. lol..)

3 comments:

LCTho said...

is that a poem about your cards?
...how romantic. lol

glad you found your true love. :p

☺仪仪☻ said...

DIn know u can "yum si~~"
#3,in between i would like to learn how to play.
what is police and thief?0.o

maggietan said...

jorrr .. purposely wrote this .. show it to me .. i terasa u know .. termakan cili padi la ..