8.25.2009

The End and The Beginning

There is always another new road,
When ur road is about to reach an end.

My summer work is about to reach an end already,
mood MANY the bluessss..
though ppl said working in kumOn is bored, easy, simple.
My experience was totally opposite..
when I firstly entered there..
stacks of work needed to be done..
very surprisingly there are 450+ students there..

Anyway,
Manager treating me kinda nice~(my first manager)
collegues also kinda fun..
Often think of lame joke to made me feel COLD..
is damn cold u noe..


just like..

AN onion walking walking on the road and start crying..
(damn wtf..)

and then..

(A roll of eggs in the frig)
the first egg said to the second one,
"u see the last egg so weird, got fur one"
next from 2nd egg to the 3rd and so on..
when it reached the other end..
the second last egg told the egg,
"why u so weird got fur one.."
the last one answer..
"I'm kiwi larrr.."

It's really a nice experience this summer though..
i been genting with friends,
i worked in new places,
i have my hair dyed,
i have a lot of students,
i did not hit my target which is earning over 5000 in this holiday.
i bought speaker,
i bought external hardisk.
i been to picadilly.
I'm going to IPOH again end of the month.

Next week,
My new road begins.
I'm going to start my college year 2 under UOL,
no longer working with them,
no longer helping my manager..
start my new journey with lotsa old strangers,
meeting new friends.
i don't know how I would be..
Maybe a lot of leng lui juniors..
damn cock lar lwl.. dreamer,
HELP business hardly got chicks..
Prove me wrong!

No matter how it is like,
i have a word for u, UOL


"Here I come.. remember my name, I'm LEE WEI LOON"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Piccadilly Circus?